Great Skate will not be undersold in Ice Hockey Equipment. We will match any US Website. Check out our 30 day guarantee
Orders placed on the web site will be shipped UPS Ground Freight within the 48 Continental States.
EXCEPTIONS: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO orders & other military addresses outside outside the USA - these orders will be shipped USPS priority mail. - Please consult the freight charge table.Shipping Standards
Free UPS Ground Freight on all orders over $75.00. Ice/Goalie Wheel Bags, & Ice Hockey Goals. All Hockey Sticks will be sent USPS Priority Mail Ground. Orders will be charged freight. All orders are subject to a handling charge.
Green Biscuit Off-Ice Training Puck
- GreatSkate.com Price
- SKU: gbiscuit
Green Biscuit - The Ultimate Off-Ice Training Puck
The Green Biscuit is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop better stick handling and passing skills that will blow your competition away.
- The Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than an official hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing does on ice.
- The Green Biscuit is not designed for shooting.
- It’s a stick handling and passing puck.
- Your surface doesn't have to be anywhere near perfect for the green
- biscuit, but the better the surface, the better the performance.
- Practice your stick handling and passing with the Green Biscuit and watch your team win more games.
- GB will slide effortlessly on virtually any hard surface. (driveways, streets)
- GB makes off ice training convenient, it’s free, and its fun.
- GB feels and acts like a real puck.
- GB slides further and smoother than any other dryland training puck.
- GB gets Dad and Mom involved.
- Now you can pass the biscuit with him/her.
Hockey Equipment Fitting Guide
Hockey Elbow Pads:
Necessary and approved equipment that when properly fitted protects the elbow, forearm and lower bicep/tricep from contact that may occur during the sport of hockey.
Necessary and approved piece of equipment that protects the head from contact that may occur during the sport of hockey.
Ice Hockey Gloves:
Necessary and approved equipment that when properly fitted protects the hand, fingers, wrist and forearm(except short gloves) from slashes and other contact.
Ice Hockey Stick:
Right or Left?... When the player is holding the stick, whichever hand is at the bottom of the shaft will determine right or left.
What hand will the player hold the goal stick in?... If the goal stick is held in the right hand, you will need a "left". If the goal stick is held in the left hand, you will need a "right".
Hockey Shin Pads:
Hard plastic, foam padding and cloth piece of equipment worn to protect shins and knees from contact.
Ice Hockey Pants:
Foam padding and hard plastic contained in a cloth shell used to protect waist, hips, thighs and calf.
Hockey Shoulder Pads:
Hard plastic, foam padding and cloth piece of equipment worn to protect shoulders, upper frontal chest and upper back from contact. Some models also have attachments for protection of mid section and sternum.
Ice Hockey Skates:
Hockey Skates are generally 1-1/2 smaller than shoe size. Click for more information