Great Skate will not be undersold in Ice Hockey Equipment. We will match any US Website. Check out our 30 day guarantee
Minimum Advertised Price Item: This item is not eligible for discounts.
Orders placed on the web site will be shipped UPS Ground Freight within the 48 Continental States.
EXCEPTIONS: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO orders & other military addresses outside outside the USA - these orders will be shipped USPS priority mail. - Please consult the freight charge table.Shipping Standards
Free UPS Ground Freight on all orders over $75.00. Ice/Goalie Wheel Bags, & Ice Hockey Goals. All Hockey Sticks will be sent USPS Priority Mail Ground. Orders will be charged freight. All orders are subject to a handling charge.
STX Surgeon 500 Hockey Stick - 75 Flex
- GreatSkate.com Price
- SKU: su50075x
STX Surgeon 500 Composite Hockey Stick - 75 Flex
- Shot Profile: Precision Flex
- Dual kick points off the most skilled players the ability to maximize their game.
- The Surgeon responds with an enhanced reaction to your game by providing a kick point for quick wristers and another when you need to load the release with precision
- Balance Point:
- STX sticks have the highest balance point in the market. By engineering the stick to have the balance point as far as possible up the shaft, we've created a better feeling hockey stick, without sacrificing weight or durability.
- Blade Construction:
- A softer blade allows you to feel the puck better. The surgeon blade, with dual rib technology, is designed to provide a softer feel and precise puck control, while allowing you to dissect the game with laser-like passes and enhanced shot accuracy.
- Dual rib blade design with precision stiffness
- Right or Left?:
- When the player is holding the stick, whichever hand is at the bottom of the shaft will determine right or left.
Hockey Equipment Fitting Guide
Hockey Elbow Pads:
Necessary and approved equipment that when properly fitted protects the elbow, forearm and lower bicep/tricep from contact that may occur during the sport of hockey.
Necessary and approved piece of equipment that protects the head from contact that may occur during the sport of hockey.
Ice Hockey Gloves:
Necessary and approved equipment that when properly fitted protects the hand, fingers, wrist and forearm(except short gloves) from slashes and other contact.
Ice Hockey Stick:
Right or Left?... When the player is holding the stick, whichever hand is at the bottom of the shaft will determine right or left.
What hand will the player hold the goal stick in?... If the goal stick is held in the right hand, you will need a "left". If the goal stick is held in the left hand, you will need a "right".
Hockey Shin Pads:
Hard plastic, foam padding and cloth piece of equipment worn to protect shins and knees from contact.
Ice Hockey Pants:
Foam padding and hard plastic contained in a cloth shell used to protect waist, hips, thighs and calf.
Hockey Shoulder Pads:
Hard plastic, foam padding and cloth piece of equipment worn to protect shoulders, upper frontal chest and upper back from contact. Some models also have attachments for protection of mid section and sternum.
Ice Hockey Skates:
Hockey Skates are generally 1-1/2 smaller than shoe size. Click for more information