Great Skate will not be undersold in Ice Hockey Equipment. We will match any US Website. Check out our 30 day guarantee
Minimum Advertised Price Item: This item is not eligible for discounts.
CCM RBZ Stage 2 Grip Hockey Stick - 50 Flex
- GreatSkate.com Price
Orders placed on the web site will be shipped UPS Ground Freight within the 48 Continental States.
EXCEPTIONS: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO orders & other military addresses outside outside the USA - these orders will be shipped USPS priority mail. - Please consult the freight charge table.Shipping Standards
Free UPS Ground Freight on all orders over $25.00. Ice/Goalie Wheel Bags, & Ice Hockey Goals. All Hockey Sticks will be sent USPS Priority Mail Ground. Orders will be charged freight. All orders are subject to a handling charge.
CCM RBZ Stage 2 Grip Composite Hockey Stick - 50 Flex
Last year we gave the best players in the world the revolutionary RBZ stick featuring Speed Channels for insane velocity. This year we're giving them the all new RBZ Stage 2 with Freak Channels for a freakishly fast shot. The all new Speedblade 2 featuring FREAK CHANNELS that provide 20% more C.O.R then the original RBZ to help maximize puck speed. Something will make you Freakishly Fast. The NEW RBZ2.
- POWER SWING Fine tuned weight & flex distribution provide a faster swing for more puck speed.
- CUSTOM KICK POINT All new constant stiffness shaft profile provides a precise & customized kick-point for optimal loading.
- SPEEDBLADE 2 Revolutionary construction with freak channels helps provide a hot face for insane velocity.
- Using some of the same principles that power the TaylorMade Rocketballz, the CCM RBZ2 features a revolutionary new design that completely eliminates foam from inside the blade. Foam absorbs some of the energy from the puck reducing its velocity. With the patent pending SpeedBlade Technology the foam is replaced by four speed channels engineered to increase the coefficient of restitution providing insane velocity without sacrificing any control or durability.
- The C.O.R is also known as the trampoline effect which is the measurement used to determine the amount of energy return at the point of impact. This is a new concept to hockey but one that has been used in golf for several years now in order to assess how to maximize the performance of a driver to increase ball speed. The exclusive Speed Channels inside the CCM RBZ2 SpeedBladeTM are specifically engineered to help enhance the C.O.R to minimize energy loss for a rocket of a shot.