Great Skate will not be undersold in Ice Hockey Equipment. We will match any US Website. Check out our 30 day guarantee
Minimum Advertised Price Item: This item is not eligible for discounts.
Orders placed on the web site will be shipped UPS Ground Freight within the 48 Continental States.
EXCEPTIONS: Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO orders & other military addresses outside outside the USA - these orders will be shipped USPS priority mail. - Please consult the freight charge table.Shipping Standards
Free UPS Ground Freight on all orders over $75.00. Ice/Goalie Wheel Bags, & Ice Hockey Goals. All Hockey Sticks will be sent USPS Priority Mail Ground. Orders will be charged freight. All orders are subject to a handling charge.
Warrior Ritual Pro Chest & Arm Protector
- GreatSkate.com Price
- SKU: abritpro
Warrior Ritual Pro Chest & Arm Protector - Senior
The Axyflex system facilitates maximum range of motion while providing superior protection
- Pro level protection
- Shockshield Technology suspends an outer, protective shell away from the goalie’s arms allowing for maximum impact dispersion
- Axyflex Technology is a series of structured, engineered components that create a mechanical hinge providing unparalleled protection to the elbow area while still allowing for a full range of motion (U.S. and Canada Patent Pending)
- Removable shoulder floater inserts allow the option of a more contoured, mobile fit or a more squared up, blocking profile
- Squared up arms and side chest pads maximize allowable blocking area and create a perfect, arm to body, seal
- High and medium density foams, combined with a thick, cushioned base provide complete upper body protection
- Extended shoulder floaters and sternum plate increase abdominal area protectionwhile maintaining flexibility
- Adjustable strap and buckle placement at the side of the chest, combined with an adjustable spine pad, creates a superior custom fit
- Air mesh arm liners can be removed for drying and cleaning
Hockey Equipment Fitting Guide
Hockey Elbow Pads:
Necessary and approved equipment that when properly fitted protects the elbow, forearm and lower bicep/tricep from contact that may occur during the sport of hockey.
Necessary and approved piece of equipment that protects the head from contact that may occur during the sport of hockey.
Ice Hockey Gloves:
Necessary and approved equipment that when properly fitted protects the hand, fingers, wrist and forearm(except short gloves) from slashes and other contact.
Ice Hockey Stick:
Right or Left?... When the player is holding the stick, whichever hand is at the bottom of the shaft will determine right or left.
What hand will the player hold the goal stick in?... If the goal stick is held in the right hand, you will need a "left". If the goal stick is held in the left hand, you will need a "right".
Hockey Shin Pads:
Hard plastic, foam padding and cloth piece of equipment worn to protect shins and knees from contact.
Ice Hockey Pants:
Foam padding and hard plastic contained in a cloth shell used to protect waist, hips, thighs and calf.
Hockey Shoulder Pads:
Hard plastic, foam padding and cloth piece of equipment worn to protect shoulders, upper frontal chest and upper back from contact. Some models also have attachments for protection of mid section and sternum.
Ice Hockey Skates:
Hockey Skates are generally 1-1/2 smaller than shoe size. Click for more information