Great Skate will not be undersold in Ice Hockey Equipment. We will match any US Website. Check out our 30 day guarantee
CCM RBZ Grip Sr. Hockey Stick 100 Flex
- GreatSkate.com Price
CCM RBZ Senior Grip Composite Hockey Stick - 100 Flex
The first expression of this partnership is the new CCM RBZ powered by TaylorMade. Featuring the revolutionary SpeedBlade Technology™ providing insane velocity, the face of hockey sticks has changed forever. The new CCM RBZ features key innovations that will truly classify this stick in a category of its own. Better weight distribution produces a faster swing for a faster puck speed while the constant stiffness profile all the way through the shaft allows for a customized kick point for maximum shot loading. Finally, the revolutionary SpeedBlade Technology provides a hot blade face which helps rockets the puck off the blade.
- POWER SWING Fine tuned weight & flex distribution provide a faster swing for more puck speed.
- CUSTOM KICK POINT All new constant stiffness shaft profile provides a precise & customized kick-point for optimal loading.
- SPEEDBLADE Revolutionary construction with 4 speed channels helps provide a hot face for insane velocity.
- Using some of the same principles that power the TaylorMade Rocketballz, the CCM RBZ features a revolutionary new design that completely eliminates foam from inside the blade. Foam absorbs some of the energy from the puck reducing its velocity. With the patent pending SpeedBlade Technology the foam is replaced by four speed channels engineered to increase the coefficient of restitution providing insane velocity without sacrificing any control or durability.
- The C.O.R is also known as the trampoline effect which is the measurement used to determine the amount of energy return at the point of impact. This is a new concept to hockey but one that has been used in golf for several years now in order to assess how to maximize the performance of a driver to increase ball speed. The exclusive Speed Channels inside the CCM RBZ SpeedBladeTM are specifically engineered to help enhance the C.O.R to minimize energy loss for a rocket of a shot.